The Allman Brothers Band are celebrating their 50th anniversary with a massive box set.
Trouble No More: 50th Anniversary Collection contains 61 tracks spread over five-CDs or 10-vinyl discs.
Presented in chronological order, and representing all 13 lineups of the band, it starts with their very first recording, a demo of the Muddy Waters' song "Trouble No More," recorded in 1969, as well as studio recordings, live performances, rarities and seven unreleased tracks.
Appropriately enough it also ends with a live version of "Trouble No More” from their last show at New York's Beacon Theatre in 2014.
The set is broken down as follows:
- The Capricorn Years 1969 – 1979 Part I
- The Capricorn Years 1969 – 1979 Part II
- The Capricorn Years 1969 – 1979 Part III
- The Arista Years 1980 – 1981
- The Epic Years 1990 – 2000
- The Peach Years 2000 – 2014
It will be out on February 28th.