Get your '80s hair band nostalgia on with Aldi's pun named, limited edition cheeses !
Beginning today, the grocery store chain will release its six Happy Farms Preferred ‘80s Smash Hits Cheese Assortment priced at $3.49 all named after hit songs from the decade. Available for a limited time only!
The cheeses' release also pairs perfectly with a glass of wine or the 61st Annual Grammy Awards on Sunday.
- Pour Some Gouda On Me (Def Leppard)--pair with a Reisling, Pinot Grigio, or Chardonnay
- Girls Just Wanna Have Fontina (Cyndi Lauper)---Malbec or Sangiovese
- Total Eclipse of the Havarti (Bonnie Tyler)--pairs well with a red like aCab Sav, Pinot Noir or Merlot.
- Wake Me Up Before You Goat, Goat (Wham)--try a Sauvignon Blanc.
- Sweet Cheddar Of Mine (GNR)---good with any full-bodied white wine
- Billy Goat Is Not My Lover (MJ)---goes well with fruity wines and ales.
Story source: USA TODAY (Aldi image/Facebook)