Super Bowl Sunday is almost here and if they haven’t already, folks will soon be running to the market to get their favorite game-watching snacks like chips, dips, beer and probably wings.
But Super Bowl snack favorites can differ depending on where you live in the country. Well, Google has crunched the data to reveal the most uniquely searched Super Bowl recipes in each state, and some may surprise you, or give you ideas for your bash this Sunday.
For instance, in Illinois, Philly Cheesesteaks are big. Okay...those are good. Iowa? STROMBOLI!! What?!?! I've been to a LOT of Super Bowl parties over the years here in the Quad Cities and I've NEVER seen a stromboli as part of the spread of food...
Some of other state’s Super Bowl dishes include:
- Dill pickle dip with dried beef – Alaska
- Fried rice – California
- Pork tenderloin – Louisiana
- Green beans with beef broth – Mississippi
- Cream cheese jalapeño hamburger – Nebraska
- Pork carnitas tacos recipe – West Virginia
- Jalapeño poppers – Washington, Utah, Tennessee, North Carolina
- Philly Cheese Steak – Illinois, Ohio
- Ham, bologna, turkey sub – Georgia
- Fondue – Kentucky
Click here to check out the complete list.