It looks like close to a dozen cars and trucks will be either substantially modified or vanish entirely in the New Year. Here’s a roundup of what you won’t be seeing on showroom floors in 2019:
- Front-engine C7 Chevrolet Corvette – It might not be disappearing, but the engine will be moving to a location behind the driver’s head.
- Chevy SS – These will be history.
- Chevy Silverado –Look for a 2019 re-design.
- Chevy Volt –Served as a learning experiment for Chevy, but few bought them.
- Cadillac ATS & ATS-V – Enthusiasts will miss this one.
- Ford Taurus –Pays the price in Ford’s great sedan drop of 2019.
- Ford Fusion –Had a great run but is no more.
- Ford Focus – There’s a pattern here with Ford.
- Ford Fiesta –Could signal the end of the small car in America.
- VW Beetle –It’s run has ended in 2019.
- Alfa Romero 4C Coupe –The hard-top is gone, but the drop-top will be sticking around for a while.
Source: Business Insider