(From our news partner, KWQC-TV 6): In anticipation of the snowfall, multiple cities throughout the area have issued snow emergencies.
- Coal Valley:Starting Monday at 6 a.m. thru Wednesday at 12 p.m.
- Coal Valley is also reminding residents that “all property owners shall remove snow and ice from their portion of public sidewalk within 24 hours of snow/ice event.”
- Moline:Starting Sunday at 6 p.m. until further notice
- The City of Moline said the order will last until snow removal from the storm is complete
- Sterling:Starting at noon Monday.
- No parking on snow routes until all snow has been removed from the full width of the street.
- Odd and even parking restrictions will be in effect on all other city streets from 1:30 a.m. to 5:30 a.m.
- Odd and even parking restrictions will be in effect on all other city streets.
- Walnut:Starting Monday at 12 p.m. thru Wednesday at 12 p.m.
- Officials said vehicles parked on village streets will be ticketed and towed.
- Bellevue:Snow emergency declared
- Bellevue police said “The evening of Monday, 1/25 make sure your vehicle is parked on the even side to correctly start the day for Tuesday. On Tuesday, if/when snowfall has ￼stopped and the even side is cleared, then you may move your vehicle over to the odd side so your vehicle is correctly parked for Wednesday morning.”
- Blue Grass:Starting Monday at 8 a.m. thru Tuesday at 4 p.m.
- The City’s Public Safety Building, 606 West Mayne Street, Blue Grass, Iowa, will be open to the public in need.
- Cedar County:Winter storm warning issued due to 4-7 inches of snow forecasted
- Columbus Junction:Starting Monday at 12 p.m. thru January 27th at 12 p.m.
- Find more informationhere
- Davenport:Starting Monday at 8 a.m. thru Wednesday at 8 a.m.
- Vehicles parked on snow routes will be ticketed and may be towed
- Durant:Starting Monday at 12 p.m. thru Tuesday at 5 p.m.
- Eldridge:Starting Monday at 12 p.m. thru Tuesday at 4 p.m.
- Vehicles parked on city streets may be ticketed or towed
- Muscatine:Issued a winter storm warning starting Monday.
- They’re asking residents to avoid parking on the street until Wednesday so plows can remove snow.