Mark Manuel

Mark Manuel

Mark Manuel can be heard in the Quad Cities on 101-3 KISS-FM and BIG 106.5, as well as in Iowa City and Cedar Rapids on 100.7 The Fox. Thanks for...Full Bio


How To Report Storm Damage, Get Assistance In The Iowa City Area

A large cone tornado touches down over the open prairie

Photo: Getty Images

How to Self-Report Property Damage

Johnson County Emergency Management is encouraging individuals who were affected by the severe weather outbreak on Friday, March 31, 2023, to self-report property damage. 

Property damage can be self-reported at This is the first step for potential individual assistance through the State of Iowa.

If You Are Facing Losses from the Storm

United Way of Johnson and Washington Counties is responding locally by helping individuals and families who are facing losses from the storm. United Way’s 2-1-1 service has been, and continues to be, available for those in need of assistance due to the storm. 2-1-1 is a free, 24/7 hotline that provides information to individuals seeking community resources. Those in need of immediate assistance may access support services through 211 by dialing 2-1-1 on their cell, texting their zip code to 898211, visiting, or downloading the 211 Iowa app.

How can I help?

If you would like to donate to the United Way of Johnson and Washington Counties Community Disaster Fund, visit

The Community Foundation of Johnson County has an established emergency response fund that provides funding to Johnson County nonprofits working directly with individuals to address immediate and emergent needs. Individuals who would like to contribute can do so at

Sponsored Content

Sponsored Content

BIG 106.5 Podcasts

See All